WALTER T. KELLEY MEDICAL CENTER
The Kelley Medical Center on Wallace Avenue is located at the east end of Twin Lakes Regional Medical Center.
Local contributors made the Kelley Center possible. The facility was named in honor of Walter T. and Ida Kelley, of Clarkson, owners of the Kelley Beehive Company. The late Mr. and Mrs. Kelley contributed the majority of the funds used for the original construction. The estate of Miss Jennie Green, of the historic Green Family Farms on Rough River in Falls of Rough, was also a major donor.
- Dr. Kenneth Green, Family Practice
- Leitchfield Pediatric Clinic (Dr. Joseph Lee and Dr. John Evans)
- Twin Lakes Family Medicine (Dr. Larry McClure)
- The business office of Central Kentucky Imaging
- Midway Pharmacy, a privately-owned business
ABOUT TWIN LAKES